Saturday, August 13, 2005

Cranky is as cranky does

My son is with me for the weekend. He's got a friend sleeping over. I can't wait 'till school starts so he'll be here all the time. But there's one thing that's bothering me.

He has gotten such a smart @$$ mouth lately. And he's being all mean and cranky. This, in turn, gets me all cranky. I don't like being cranky with him. With the rest of the world, yes, but not him. It always seems that when he's spent some time with his mother he gets all sarcastic and acts mean. But that's just what it seems like to me. I have to try and be on my guard and not let the crankiness pull me in.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete