Wednesday, August 17, 2005

For all you women out there

According to the vast majority of historical kissies, this turns out to be right on the button. I may not be much but I am a good kisser. And now I'm getting away from Blogthings before I spend all night taking these stupid tests.

Part Expert Kisser


You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think I'd make it through the kisser test. It looked like there were way too many answers to go through.

    However, I did find a few other tests that required very little user input. I now know that my penis name is "Bavarian Beefstick." Yours is "Darth Vader." Bet you didn't know that, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that. However...

    Back when we were dating, before we got married, you-know-who reacted the same way that Princes Leia did when Luke entered her cell in the prison. "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" Man, I fell out laughing.

    ReplyDelete