Wednesday, August 17, 2005

How American Are You?

I ran across this today. Before I took the test I guessed that I'd score something in the 58% to 63% range. Pretty close guess, I think. As with all of these "tests" they mean absolutely nothing and are not a reflection of anything in the real world. Well, maybe with the exception of hello kittie.

You Are 65% American
Most times you are proud to be an American,
though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe.
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!

3 comments:

  1. Wowza, I consider myself to be fairly American but I only scored 50%!

    "America: You don't love it or want to leave it. But you wouldn't mind giving it an extreme make over. On the 4th of July, you'll fly a freak flag instead... And give Uncle Sam a sucker punch!"

    All because I like Brie better than American Cheese... The nerve...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You long haired, hippy type, pinko, fag, commie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs a test? You nailed it without asking a single question. :)

    ReplyDelete