Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's official!

I've been doing some soul searching (more like watching Buffy reruns again, but they were very good episodes dealing with love and loss and all that) and I can say with honest sincerity that I am in love. Not the kind of love you get at 16, or even at 26. The kind you get when you're mature enough to know what it's all about. Ok, not all about it but more like mostly about it.

I still have the "I want to be with her all the time" and the "I can't keep my hands from touching her" just like at 16, but it's not the all consuming fire that burns worlds into tinder. It's the "I really like being with her" and "she makes me feel comfortable and happy" kind of thing. What more could an old cripple boy like me want in life? Ok, a Lamborghini wold be nice. But she is even more nice than that. I don't know where this is going but do know that I want to be on the train for the ride.

But I'm off to bed now. Hopefully to get at least 8 hours sleep. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations...thank you for the enlightening words you gave me...what you said is so inspiring because you find a way to be happy about things that other don't even pay close attentiong to. Being in love is great...it's funny you mentioned being 16 and in love because I first fell in love when I was 16 and it was great but scary. I wish you the best, and i know the best will come for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Clucky. I appreciate the compliment and kind words.

    ReplyDelete