Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Open mouth...

You know what my biggest problem is? I don't know when to shut up.

I just finished a very pleasant evening with my girl. It was kind of a working date as I'm helping her with some things but we still had some fun and good conversation. After we ran over to the mall so she could buy some shoes. On the way out I was babbling, as is my habit, and blurted out that I mentioned her on this blog. I could have shot myself in the head.

It's not that I don't want her to see this. It's part of me and a very good insight into how my mind works (or doesn't work, depending on who's defining the word "work"). I was just hoping to wait for a little while longer before subjecting her to the insanities and insights and general rantings that are on here. Oh well, I think we might be at a point where this won't scare her off. I hope so.

Man, I really do have it bad for this wonderful woman. We just need a little more kissing. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ah e-man, you are the greatest. I don't think anything unpleasant will come if she reads this blog. There's one or two things that I would rather have, um, "settled" is a good word for it, before she started down the winding and occasionally psychedelic (or should that b e psychotic?) maze that is my mind. I have to say that she is a really great lady and one who I think would understand. At least as much as anyone could understand. Hell, I don't understand half the time. But I'm fairly sure that she feels something similar for me as what I feel for her. And that is a good thing. After all, you and your she shouldn't be the only ones happy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete