Saturday, August 06, 2005

To shower or not to shower

That, as that say, is the question.

I've been sitting in my PJ's all day watching TV. I have no money to do anything so I can't go out. I could conceivably stay like this until Monday (I've done it before) but I'm not quite in the mood for that. I just don't have any compelling treason to get showered and dressed. My lady seems to be incommunicado (or avoiding me; whatever) so that leaves me with nothing but TV and cereal, if I wash some bowls.

Ah, in the end it will all come down to how much I can stand the smudges on my glasses. I have unusually long eye lashes and, compounded with the Italian genes, makes my glasses very smudged.

Someone remind me why I'm doing this? Blogging I mean. Other than the E-man no one really reads this stuff. Whatever.

Ok, I've decided! After I'm done chewing this piece of Hubba Bubba Max Sour Double Berry bubble gum I'm off to the shower.

1 comment:

  1. Just in case anyone is really following this, I did actually shower and get dressed at around 17:30 or so. Popped over to visit with my mum real quick and steal some DVD's from my brothers' collection.

    ReplyDelete