Friday, November 25, 2005

Very, very bad

Today is not a good day. Nothing particularly bad has happened (other than a pathetic performance in the Fantasy Sumo Game I play) and I don't foresee anything bad coming up. The problem is that I just don't want to do anything today. And I mean anything. I'm here typing this to keep from curling up in a ball in the closet. I don't know what happened or why I'm feeling this but I haven't felt this depressed since I sent myself to the psychologist last year. If I were alone in this world I would be seriously thinking about calling it a day. Thankfully I am not alone in that my son is my anchor. He should be back tomorrow evening. I hope I can last that long.

Damn! This is really bothering me. I have never thought of, the phrase used by the medical people is, "Hurting Myself or Others" before. The closest I had come was thinking about thinking about it (if you know what I mean). But today... I don't know. I don't understand.

I'm seeing a Neurologist at 1500 EST today. Maybe I'll be feeling better by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment