Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sino-American Relations

Speaking of China, it seems an official and final ruling has come down from on high. Ok, not "from on high" but more like eased in when nobody was looking. The simple fact of the matter is that I don't make enough money for her to invest time in a relationship with me. Now, it's not as cold blooded mercenary bitch as it seems. See, she's going through some very bad times. I've already helped her through one crisis but now she's dealing with something that is not only financially crippling but emotionally crippling as well. This has clouded her mind so much that she can't even see first base. I offered to help her, just as I did with her previous problem, but she can't see any way for anyone to help outside of financial. She's always said "Actions speak louder than words." Well, her actions have never been very communicative (with one exception) yet it is always I who must prove myself every day. For her, talk is just air and has no meaning or value. I'm thinking a whole host of psychotherapists would have something to say abut that. My belief is that actions are the end result of words. Without the words (i.e. Communication) there can be no actions. This became an impasse so...

I R officially Single again.

I gotta tell you, though, I think this was my last chance; the last glimmer of possibility. From this point on I don't think I'll ever get a girlfriend. Ever.

Which sucks royally.

No comments:

Post a Comment