Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Writing Right? Writing Left?

It all depends on what's in between.

They say, "Write what you know." So what do I know? I know a little about a lot of things and a lot about a few things. Ok, so what are my passions/interests? In no particular order, we have:
  • My son
  • Sumo
  • Music
    • Listening
    • Creating
  • Formula 1
  • Science Fiction and Fantasy
    • Books
    • Film
    • TV
  • Languages
    • Spoken
    • Programming
At least this is what comes to mind. What little mind I have left. That brings up another topic I have some experience with. Disability. I could write about what has happened to me over the last 10 or 15 years; how my disability has affected my life and family. But can I actually come up with something to write? Something worth writing?

That, as they also say, is the question.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Post a Comment