Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh how happy I am to be living here

I live in the great state of Virginia in these here United States. I'm a transplant, or a carpetbagger as they used to say. But I have been here for going on 18 years now. I have commented on occasion about the things that happen here but this one nearly takes the cake.

Many people might know about how several of the 9/11 hijackers got drivers licenses from the Virginia DMV. Now, five years later, we see that things are no better off. Seems that "two men have been issued Virginia driver's licenses, even though they were wearing outlandish disguises when they had their pictures taken at the Department of Motor Vehicles." There's even videos are on-line.

Read (and watch) it all for yourself. And the truly ridiculous thing about it all is that we are doing al-Qaeda's work for them. They don't need to blow anything up anymore. We're destroying the very fabric of this country ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment