Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's official, I'm insane. More or less.

Ok, maybe not official. I still haven't made an appointment with a therapist. I know, I know. And you are right, I do need to. I'll do it on Monday. I swear. Well, maybe not Monday, but next week for sure. Maybe. Definitely before the end of the month.

Anyway, I know I'm loopy because I fixed the problem I was having with IMAP on the server. Now I can get to my email without having to muck about with workarounds. Why does that mean I'm nuts? Because as soon as it was fixed I felt the weight of the world lifting off my chest. If you remember, my nosedive into despair started when the email troubles began.

Now that things are working again I'm ready to start moving stuff to the new hosting service. I just need to copy some files over and get the Sumo List setup, then it's just a matter of changing the DNS. I should have that done by next weekend.

Hey, two things I need to do by next weekend; make an appointment with a therapist and switch the server. The former is just a 10 minute phone call while the latter is a few hours of work. I'll give you 5 to 1 that I get the server moved first.

Take the odds.

It's a Sure Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment