Friday, April 06, 2007

Just what the doctor ordered

There's no sign of the morning coming,
there's no sight of the day.
You've been left out on you own
like a rainbow.

Like a rainbow in the dark.

Yeah yeah.

Just a rainbow in the dark!


It's been a long time since I've gotten lost in music. See, I got boxes full of records, many of which were never available in the US. But I don't have anything close to that on CD's or MP3's. I miss the music that always got me through the hard times. I need to check with my brothers and see what they have available. I'm sure that there's a few CD's in their collections for which I have a slight need. Like now, for instance. Insomnia is no stranger to me but I could always count on Ted Nugent or AC/DC to lull me to sleep.

If I can get some organization in the wind I might be able to pull off a small comeback. Basically I'm ready to go but for one small problem; IMAP pointer errors. I can see them with a tcpdump but I have no idea where the disconnection is on the server.

Oh well. Maybe I'll just blow off all the old stuff and start fresh. It's probably better for me not to have all those incriminating emails stored hither and yon anyway. Yeah, that's the ticket. Save the Sumo List but dump everything else.

What the hell, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment