Saturday, June 02, 2007

What's the opposite of Insomnia?

Back in the golden days of Heavy Metal there was a song, "Up All Night(Sleep All Day)" by Slaughter. They were one of the second teer bands of the time. Well, it's been more like "Sleep All Night (Sleep All Day)" for me. I guess between all the depression and pain and worry/panic about what happened to my son I'm just far to warn out to do anything but sleep. Maybe I really should call a therapist. Everyone and their dog is telling me to. Not to mention the psychiatrist a saw a while back.

Back in the 80's we had our family crests researched. When got the shield as well as the family name motto. My fathers family motto translates to "I am not disheartened by difficulty." That was him, alright. Nothing could get him down. He was able to overcome anything. I wish I had even 1% of his "self".

I hate the universe.

1 comment:

  1. listen to the song fireflies by owl city. this music gets me out of depression

    ReplyDelete