Friday, October 05, 2007

Violet vs Alice

Something fun for today.

Who do you think would win in a fight; Alice from the Resident Evil franchise or Violet from Ultraviolet? Both characters are played by Milla Jovovich (pronounced "Yo-vo-vitch). They are both genetically mutated in some way. I haven't seen the new Resident Evil: Extinction but, for comparison sake, we'll go with Alice in Resident Evil: Apocalypse against Violet. Personally, I'm behind Alice on this one but maybe at 5-3 odds.

So, what do you think? Who would kick whom's ass? (I'd setup a poll but I doubt more than one or two people would even see this)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure who'd win. I've seen both RE: Apocalypse and UltraViolet (own them both in fact) and I'm really not sure. Probably Alice since she was able to survive that monstrous thing.

    ReplyDelete