Saturday, April 05, 2008

One awesome band!

Holey BLEEP!

I just came from seeing one of the best unknown bands that I've ever heard. They are masterful musicians and can belt out a song like nobodies business. Their name?

NeoComplex

They have a great sound that's a combination of many styles. From their website...
We define ourselves as cross over progressive. We cover a broad spectrum of music spanning the 80s to the current. Don't be surprised if you hear a cool metal tune at our show, or perhaps something entirely unexpected!
Twenty, twenty-five years ago I was playing guitar in a band in Germany. It was fun and we had a great time. But since the mid-nineties I've been unable to play anything due to my disability. This has left me a little bitter sometimes. But watching and listening to these guys made me forget about what I couldn't do and let me just feel the music for the first time in a long time.

If you live local to them I highly recommend seeing them. You won't be disappointed.

Disclaimer: The drummer is my youngest brother but that hasn't colored my opinion.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment