Friday, September 05, 2008

Why am I still conscious?

It's Oh-Dark-Thirty and I'm still up. My eyes are barely functioning, my brain fell out a couple hours ago, and now I'm trying to post this with fingers that can't find the keys. I really hate insomnia!

My son got his locker assignment at school. All the kids think lockers are cool. His locker number is 929. Usually being an odd number would be a less than ideal option; seems we both prefer even numbers*. But for him it's not that big of a deal, him not being obsessive/compulsive like his Dad. However I can handle it because the number is a pattern. Seems I like patterns more than I dislike odd numbers.

Anyway, it's 03:55 now so I'm going to try and get some sleep.

* I will not enter a movie theater with an odd numbered ticket and he can't have the volume on the TV set to an odd number.

No comments:

Post a Comment