Saturday, February 21, 2009

He didn't but he will now

Well, I really blew last week. I didn't get anything done for last week but it all ended up helping me out in the end.

With the way the last few weeks have been I was worried I wouldn't pass the programming class this semester. But I'm finally feeling better physically, which is the biggest problem, and I lucked into a way to finish out the semester strong. The Computer Applications class is, well, beyond easy. I can get the entire weeks work done in one evening. That's what I did this week. Then I tried doing most of the programming classwork the next evening. I was able to read the material, take the quiz and start the programming assignment. This gives me plenty of time to work on the assignment. With some elbow grease I can finish out the semester strong enough to get a B grade.

This looks like something usable for the rest of my time in school, too.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment