Thursday, February 05, 2009

Only one word

$DEITY help us, another mem. I get sucked into these on Facebook for some godawful reason. I hate them as they are nothing but electronic chain letters. Most I just ignore but occasionally I do get trapped into doing one. However, I refuse to pass it on via email or friend notes or whatever. This is the closest I'll come to spreading this viral insanity.

Ok, here we go...

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!

1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket

2. Your significant other? None

3. Your hair? Cut

4. Your mother? Mum

5. Your father? Hero

6. Your favorite season? Salt

7. Your dream last night? Schizophrenic

8. Your favorite drink? Sprite

9. Your dream/goal? Unknown

10. What room you are in? Bedroom

11. Your hobby? Multifaceted

12. Your fear? Acrophobia

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Breathing

14. Where were you last night? Asleep

15. Something that you aren't? Employed

16. Muffins? Pass

17. Wish list item? Health

18. Where you grew up? Germany

19. Last thing you did? Photograph

20. What are you wearing? Shorts

21. Your TV? On

22. Your pets? None

23. Friends? Online

24. Your life? Sucks

25. Your mood? Even

26. Missing someone? Yes

27. Car? None

28. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

29. Your favorite store? Book

30. Your favorite color? Red

33. When is the last time you laughed? Now

34. Last time you cried? Yesterday

35. Who will resend this? Nobody

36. One place that I go to over and over? Bed

37. One person who emails me regularly? Snowball

38. My favorite place to eat? Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Uh, Joe, nobody is twisting your arm. You're starting to sound like my old art professors that kept a TVs in their homes and never turned them on just so they can brag that they haven't watched TV in decades.

    If you don't like these things, dude, DON'T ACT ON THEM.

    'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, you saw right through my ruse. I was trying to lay the blame off on Facebook. Why you gotta be so smart? ;-)

    ReplyDelete