Monday, May 11, 2009

Another "famous" woman to meet

A couple of years ago I commented on some "famous" women I'd like to meet. I'm adding one more to the list; Stormy Daniels. She's in the same entertainment genera as Chloe but, again, that's not why I'd like to meet her.

Stormy is a very strong, independent woman who runs her own multi-million dollar business as well as working for one of the top companies in the industry, Wicked Entertainment. She not only acts, and believe it or not she is a very good actress, she writes and directs movies as well. Most of all, though, she's one of the funniest people I've seen. Her sense of humor is one I can relate to well. Stormy is a beautiful, smart, capable, funny, sexy, independent woman. What's not to like?

Of course, just like the others on my list, I will likely never get a chance to meet her. Not unless she comes to visit my house.
Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment