Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I need a little help

Due to circumstances that I can't figure out how they happened, I find myself in a situation where I need to make a nominal income. By nominal I mean between $150 and $300/month. Of course I have no idea how to go about making this a reality. It'd be easy if I were physically able to do regular manual labor. But at the moment it's a task to just sit in the chair and type this. In fact, after I post this I'm going to have to lay down for a bit.

As you can see, my needs and my abilities don't easily match up. Plus my brain is fried with all the school work I have to do. I got a week behind due to the a fore mentioned circumstances, but this week is mid-terms. I have a handful of days to get three weeks of research done, write five essays and hack some serious code.

Why is it I can never seem to catch a break?

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't clear in the post but what I'm looking for is any reference for finding some income. I do not expect any readers (all dozen of you) to provide work for me. Ideas for where to go and what I might do are greatly welcome.

    ReplyDelete