Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mind-blowing Bolt lights up worlds

Mind-blowing Bolt lights up worlds | By Mitch Phillips Mitch Phillips – Mon Aug 17, 1:58 pm ET | BERLIN (Reuters) – "Usain Bolt delivered one of the most astonishing performances ever seen in athletics when he scorched to world championship 100 meters gold in a mind-blowing 9.58 seconds on Sunday.

The flying Jamaican took a massive 0.11 seconds off the previous record mark he ran to win the Olympic gold medal in Beijing one year ago to the day.
"

You have GOT to be kidding me! This is beyond incredible. These are the kind of speeds that rival anything done at White Sands or Bonneville Salt Flats (in perspective, of course). Way back when I was in high school I ran track. My best 100 meters was a 12.6, which would have made me the second fastest on the girls team.
Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment