Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Voyager 2 Continues To Explore Beyond Our Solar System

Voyager 2 Continues To Explore Beyond Our Solar System December 28, 2009 by Michael Hickerson - "Voyager 2, which passed out of our solar system two years ago, continues to send back data and discoveries about the nature of our universe.

The probe is giving NASA scientists a look at the universe beyond our solar system and is currently 8.3. billion miles away from the sun. It’s giving us some news from this region, called the “heliosheath,” by astrophysicists.
"

You'll have to pardon me while I listen to the angels sing.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Yes, I think this is awesome. Can't help it. I am a techie, after all. I hope this little bugger keeps sending data for years to come. Or at least until it gets all tricked out and comes back.
Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment