Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gamers More Frightening than Biker Gangs, says Michael Atkinson

Gamers More Frightening than Biker Gangs, says Michael Atkinson Posted February 17, 2010 by David Radd - "Speaking to ABC TV's Good Game, the South Australian Attorney-General has indicated that he feels that gamers are more likely to render him bodily harm than bikers.

'I feel that my family and I are more at risk from gamers than we are from the outlaw motorcycle gangs who also hate me and are running a candidate against me,' said Atkinson. 'The outlaw motorcycle gangs haven't been hanging around my doorstop at 2 A.M. A gamer has.'
"

This is one from the WHAT?!? files. Yeah, like we're going to bust a cap in his @$$ and take all his women. Sometimes I wonder what planet these people come from.
Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment