Sunday, August 22, 2010

Freedom of Religion?

Yes, this is going to be about the "9/11 Mosque" brouhaha. But I promise to make it quick.

There are a lot of "facts" being thrown about over this issue. Most of them are about as factual as anything one can see on Fox News, CNN or read in the Washington Post. In other words, they are total crap. But let's break this down to it's fundamental element; freedom of religion.

The ☛scum☚ that perpetrated the 9/11 attacks have as much to do with Islam as the Schutzstaffel did with Christianity. Should we remove all of the Christian churches from the vicinity of "Ground Zero?"

I know that there's nothing I, nor anyone else, can say that will bring some reason and rationality to either side of this "debate." People get so blinded when they hold hatred in their hearts. Still, it would be irresponsible for me not to say something. This was my something.

No comments:

Post a Comment