Friday, September 17, 2010

Difficulties Abound

This month has been a tad wearing. My Swiss cheese memory is even worse than usual. My concentration, well, just isn't. My body is unhappy with everything in the universe. And, to top it all off, it is still to hot for me to get any decent sleep. In fact, I think I am going to take a short nap in a few minutes. When I come back I'm going to try and get myself a little organized. Maybe that will help things a bit.

Oh! Almost forgot. I found my first wrinkles. Got a couple of lines on my forehead. This is not bad news, though. I've been looking for them for months now. Yes, I know, it is completely backwards to be happy to find wrinkles. What can I say? It is like seeing my hair & beard turn gray or watching my hairline recede. Every reminder that I am getting older is just more proof that I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment