Sunday, April 10, 2011

I! Hate! Microsoft!!!

Someday, I'm going to take a sabbatical and go to Redmond, Washington. Once there, I will visit the Microsoft facilities and politely register a complaint about their products. Specifically, that said products are significantly responsible for a goodly portion of my hair loss. Also, they did a fair job of helping me fail some classes over the last few years. I know there is absolutely no recompense for the troubles this company is directly and indirectly responsible for. But just letting them know, politely, how much aggravation they have caused will be worth the trip.

2 comments:

  1. Don't hold back, Joe, tell us what you *really* think! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! If I really let loose, Dave, I'd break my rule about no profanity on the web. For the last few years I've been trying to keep anything directly associated with me in the PG range.

    ReplyDelete