Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Big Change Coming

Ever since I started running the WebTrek server back in 1995, I have run it on my own system. First it was co-located in MD at a friend of mine's site. Then I ran it from home. But now, I will be moving it to a virtual server with the company 1&1 Internet. This will cost less and give me as good, or better, service. With this move I hope to start working as a consultant again. Some of the things I'm considering are -
  • Custom web application development
  • Custom mobile app development
  • PC game development
  • Mobile game development
  • Write/publish books
  • Anything else I can think of
There's also the potential of reselling web service but that seems a bit out of reach at this time.

The key is going to be my getting organized. That's not something I'm known for, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment