Saturday, March 30, 2013

Organizationally Challenged

You know, if I had an ounce of organizational skills and didn't have the motivation of a corps, I could rule the world. Or get something accomplished. Currently, I have a few tasks to get finished, most of which are well overdue. I present in no particular order, The List.This shouldn't be a problem if I were able to organize things. A couple of hours on the course; couple of hours on the game(s); a little exploring for some scholarships and grants; suck up some dust...

But, well, it doesn't work that way. It's more like a bunch of hours catching up on email and wandering Twitter, Facebook and the web; work a few minutes on the course; watch some TV on the DVR; spend time with my son when he comes home from school; watch some more TV after dinner; get on the computer to work on either the course or the games but end up getting lost on the web for many more hours; go to bed.

Maybe I need a touch of motivation and discipline as well as organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment