- Complete the game for my February entry in the One Game A Month challenge
- Finish putting together the last bit of the Intro to C++ course I've been working on since last November (pre-enroll at http://codelesson.com/courses/view/introduction-to-c-plus-plus)
- Come up with a game idea for my March entry in the One Game A MonthOne Game A Month challenge
- Find same way to get funding of some kind to finish my BS Degree in Game Software Development
- See if the sweeper is working and vacuum the house ('tis a tad dusty)
But, well, it doesn't work that way. It's more like a bunch of hours catching up on email and wandering Twitter, Facebook and the web; work a few minutes on the course; watch some TV on the DVR; spend time with my son when he comes home from school; watch some more TV after dinner; get on the computer to work on either the course or the games but end up getting lost on the web for many more hours; go to bed.
Maybe I need a touch of motivation and discipline as well as organization.