Monday, June 02, 2014

An experiment in game blogging

For a few years now I've had the idea of doing video game reviews from the perspective of a gamer and a game dev. Originally, it was going to be me and my son, but that never seemed to work itself into being. I'd thought the idea was dead.

Recently I met someone who is an avid gamer who I thought might be interested in doing this with me. Turns out they were, so I'm going to give it a shot. Whether it works out to be something others might be interested in, or just another invisible blog taking up space on the 'Net, I think it'll be fun.

If you are curious, check out the Kwiksand Kronicles at http://kwiksandkronicles.blogspot.com. It's just getting started so there's little content yet (i.e. none), but cross your fingers and come along for the ride.

Like I said... If nothing else, it'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment