Thursday, July 08, 2004

Tired and sick

I'm really sick and tired of being sick and tired. After having a few good weeks last month this week just plane sucks. I was a mess on Tuesday but was able to make it into work. Wednesday is my off-day but I ended up in bed almost all day. Today hasn't been much better but it also means another day missed from work. Additionally, I had planned to start going back to Tae Kwon Do this week. The instructors are going to think I'm never coming back. At the rate things are going they might be right.

I got all of my sons TKD equipment over to his mothers so hopefully he'll get to a couple of classes a week. That would be at least something. The fall tournament normally happens the end of October or the beginning of November. Next week the TKD school is closed for summer vacation so the best I can hope for is to try again in two weeks. I don't know how but I do need to get back into going. It helped my health quite a bit and it is a lot of fun. Definitely better than just lying on the couch in front of the TV for hours.

I'm just so damn tired of the constant pain. It's crushing, like a boulder on my back. It's a good thing I'm not feeling well enough to drive, though. If I were I'd probably be out getting cigarettes again. (I've been quit this time for almost three weeks, I think)

1 comment: