Thursday, September 02, 2004

Wah wah wah, wah wah

Can't sleep again. Wish I had a buck for every time I posted that on here.

My son was supposed to spend the night with his mother but wouldn't, again. Her roommate had said she was spending the night somewhere else so my ex thought it would be a good time to try having him over but the roommate changed her mind. He just doesn't want to stay there with her around. Not that he's afraid of her (at least I don't think he is), just that with the tension of her being dumped by my ex yet them still living together is unsettling for him. Tomorrow would be the last regular day for her to have him as he starts school next Monday and will then be with me.

Speaking of school starting, I need to do all kinds of paperwork and stuff. Yes, I know... It's getting a bit late for that but I'll do it over the weekend. Probably. Maybe. I'm sure that there's got to be some registration stuff to be done. I need to get him enrolled in the after school care program. I also need to go buy his school supplies and some new clothes and shoes. Man, this whole reality thing is just not my bag.

Let's see, what else... Three more days till my fathers birthday. He would have been 73 this year. Oh, and I got the Peapod delivery rescheduled for tomorrow (well, today really). I need to try and remember to bring my Fedora Core 2 CD's to work. I want to upgrade my work laptop.

Uh oh. I think I heard my son tossing and turning. He might be waking up in a bit. He's been having restless nights as well, poor baby. So much for such a little boy to have to deal with. No, I'm not saying he's comparable to kids in other parts of the world, or even the US. He's got a great life. But that still doesn't mean he should have to deal with the things his life throws at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment